June will be over next week. What do you want to make sure you do before Labor Day?
What I love most about summer is the weather and a lighter schedule.
In addition to the fun stuff I’ve don already what I want to be sure I do is:
- backpack with my family.
- swim in our lake and maybe a couple of others.
- Take a week or two road trip with my family.
- Eat outdoors as much as possible (including with friends).
- Mountain bike.
- A day of one-on-one time with my son and daughter.
- A romantic staycation with my wife while my kids are at camp.
Seems simple and yet I want to put these intentions out there.
What’s on your list?